Recessional or Exit song is the song to be played after the officiant says something like “I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife, you may kiss the bride.”
Pick one upbeat song or any traditional song of your culture. The old-time favorite classical piece “Wedding March” by Mendelssohn is always a good choice.
Don’t worry about picking a short or long song; we will play the song in a loop until everyone has exited the ceremony site unless otherwise instructed by the coordinator.
- All You Need Is Love (The Beatles)
- Halo (Beyonce)
- Happy (Pharrell Williams)
- Here Comes The Sun (The Beatles)
- I Gotta Feelin’ (Black Eyes Peas)
- Mirrors (Justine Timberlake)
- Viva La Vida (Coldplay)
- Wedding March (Mendelssohn)
- With or Without You (U2)
- Mission Impossible (Movie Theme)
- Best Day of My Life
- Celebration – Kool and Gang