The Postlude Songs are optional but generally, this is the part where the newlyweds are taking pictures with the family and guests.
The Postlude is optional because if you hired the same musician or group for the cocktail and your cocktail hour is right after the ceremony which is in a different area of the venue or a different venue altogether; we will need to move right away after the recessional and set up at the new location.
In case there is other live music for the cocktail hour or there is a gap in between ceremony and cocktail, please pick three songs. A selection of songs that your guests can enjoy.
- Heaven (Bryan Adams)
- Fly Me To The Moon (Frank Sinatra)
- Cake By The Ocean (DNCE)
- You’re The One That I Want (Grease)
- Without You (David Guetta)
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley)
- God Only Knows (The Beach Boys)
- Maalaala Mo Kaya (Tagalog Song)